"Winter Feelings"



So winter is finally coming!!! Been waiting for it so eagerly…It’s really a great feeling!

I can already feel the change in the weather…. I feel like the nature is getting ready to greet winter wholeheartedly...Even I can’t wait to greet winter!

Winter makes a warm cup of coffee more enjoyable...Again reading a book sitting by the fireplace is extraordinary...Even the little things like trying to warm your hands by blowing from mouth creates a different sensation...So there's pleasure in every little thing of this beautiful season....

"I welcome this queen of frozen beauty from the depth of my heart"      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost & Found

Little Prince: Why are you sad? Me: I feel lost. Little Prince: Well, what did you lose?  I can help you find it then... (Looking with cur...