"Incomplete Soul #2"



Anyway, I'm established now. Got my own house , just like we once planned for both of us. But I feel incomplete without her. I am silly to think that she might still be waiting for me like I am ha.

So I just got here by that lake again and once again all those sweet memories got alive in my mind. I feel like it’s been yesterday. But I know I’m just building castle in the air. Because nothing is real.
It’s evening and just walking through the lake side. Suddenly someone called me from behind and the voice sound so familiar. I soon realized that it was Celia!  I couldn’t believe my eyes!
The one I truly loved from my heart. She came back after all these years! She ran towards me and we hugged each other so tight. Then all of my pain ended into blessings. I could only say one thing to her, “I missed you” and we both cried....My incomplete soul was finally completed....


***  Fin ***
 
*** This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost & Found

Little Prince: Why are you sad? Me: I feel lost. Little Prince: Well, what did you lose?  I can help you find it then... (Looking with cur...