"One Rough Ride"



Just for once I wonder how it feels to be in a trance or a state of mind where I don’t remember anything.Not even who I am.What’s my goal of life Or maybe to forget every single thing..


For keeping all those things in my mind

Gives me countless pain

Which my heart just can’t handle;

Facing the reality hurts a lot.

'Pain' a part of my imagination:
So we started talking...Came to know all about you...You have your own life and responsibilities. I still have time for making my own. I was curious to explore you and accidentally gave you my world. I know it doesn’t belong there. And now I have to take it back from you but I am scared…of that feeling…of those moments which shall feel like an hour. You are expert so I think it won’t bother you a bit. Don’t feel sorry for me. I just dug my own grave so now I have to feel the pain. It’s all fair in this cruel world. I surrender in the hands of destiny. I can’t fight it because it is too strong and I am alone here....

The roads are uneven but I will have to survive somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost & Found

Little Prince: Why are you sad? Me: I feel lost. Little Prince: Well, what did you lose?  I can help you find it then... (Looking with cur...