"To My Well-wishers"

It's all about the first person whom you want to keep by your side.Heart connects soul and souls never fall apart for love.In any discomfort, we just want their presence near us.It's a wonderful thing how someone's presence in our life can make a huge difference.Specially in our distress.

I am really so glad to have those persons in my life.

Specially my mother.Her unconditional love and care puts me at ease.A wonderful blessing of my life....

And to all of my well-wishers, I pray for all of you from my heart. May God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs encouragement. Thanks for your shoutout to those who support you.

    ReplyDelete

Lost & Found

Little Prince: Why are you sad? Me: I feel lost. Little Prince: Well, what did you lose?  I can help you find it then... (Looking with cur...