“What do you want?”


When you ask me, “What do you want?”

And it became one of the toughest questions of my life.Because at one point of life, I just really don’t know what I really want. I ask my heart but I get no answer. Then I ask my mind and it shows me the reality. I am capable enough to realize what is wrong and what is right in this small life.

The thing is you just have to take the right path anyway. And wish that everything turns out to be your way in the end. So when I follow my mind, my heart aches as if it wants something else. It responds but it is too late.Can’t go back now.I’ve come too far to go back...

I hope you get your answer. Because my answer in my words. It is what my heart wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost & Found

Little Prince: Why are you sad? Me: I feel lost. Little Prince: Well, what did you lose?  I can help you find it then... (Looking with cur...