"Incomplete Soul"

Maybe you forgot about me. We used to sit here by the lake every Sunday and enjoyed the sunset together. You used to put your head on my shoulder and watched the sun slowly going down in the water. Truly speaking, i always thought that your eyes were more beautiful than those sunsets.

Though I never said that to you before. Maybe I was too scared to lose you. So I kept a lot of words inside just for safety ha-ha.

It’s been long ten years since we last met. I still remember that day when you called me for an emergency meeting. I also ran to you as fast as I could. Then you gave me that horrible news that you and your family are going to shift to another country. Trust me it was the most terrible time of my life but I knew that I had to be strong. It was for your own good. So I just reacted normally and said that you’ll be fine there too. I saw your anger for the last time in your eye. You said nothing only cried and bade me good bye forever. We never met after that. But I still wish that things could have been a little easier but it’s not...


To Be Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost & Found

Little Prince: Why are you sad? Me: I feel lost. Little Prince: Well, what did you lose?  I can help you find it then... (Looking with cur...