Welcome 2019

Thank you 2018 coz i have learnt a lot from you!
I have met so many persons so far. They all have taught me so much. Some gave pains and some gave me beautiful moments of happiness . At times i cried out of joy and sometimes i cried out of depression.
Most of all , it took me a whole year to understand that i deserve way better than some people were treating me so far. I deserve the world full of love and respect. I deserve the love i give to everyone. I deserve all the happiness a woman can get. I always tried to find someone to love and forgot how to love myself. I love myself now. So last year taught me how to fall in love with myself.  I have cut off all the toxic persons and fighting with some of them too still . I can not compromise with my happiness anymore. Because i have learnt no one gives a damn about my happiness except me.  I love me and i want to enjoy every moments in happiness.
I have learnt, it is way better to be alone than being with bad company or wrong person. At least i won't hurt myself or dissapoint my trust. So new year resolution for me is to be happy as much as i can. Because life is what i am living now and this very moment is me and i want to spend it smiling and with mental peace......peace peace peace........

New year and waiting for new experience too! Welcome 2019!!!

My tip: (Love everyone but love yourself the most)😉❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lost & Found

Little Prince: Why are you sad? Me: I feel lost. Little Prince: Well, what did you lose?  I can help you find it then... (Looking with cur...